Gentle Basic Skincare and Setting Powder Review for Sensitive Skin in Asian Summer: Mediheal the N.M.F Ampoule Mask, L'egere 97% Chamomile Smoothing & Repairing Toner, heme Pressed Setting Powder 00 Matte, & CANMAKE Oil Block Mineral Powder C01


The weather has been quite unpredictable lately. If you, like me, have sensitive skin and need to deal with the increasing summer heat, the humidity of the rainy season, the dryness of air-conditioned rooms, and the constant breeze from fans, you might find my recent gentle skincare approach helpful. It might inspire you to find the right skincare routine for yourself💓.

Mediheal the N.M.F Ampoule Mask

Mediheal the N.M.F Ampoule Mask
A friend brought this back from Olive Young in Korea. He was initially worried about whether I'd be sensitive to it (so thoughtful), but after testing it on my face, I had no issues at all. I like its slightly thick yet soft sheet, and although the essence is thick, it absorbs well. I've used it in winter, and it provided excellent hydration😊.

Now, using it in a somewhat hot, air-conditioned room, I find it very comfortable as well. Applying it on a free weekend evening is actually quite enjoyable. After use, my skin appears hydrated and radiant. There's so much leftover essence that I can apply it to my body too. In this season, when skin can become slightly dry due to the sun, it really makes my entire skin feel wonderful👍.

L'egere 97% Chamomile Smoothing & Repairing Toner

L'egere 97% Chamomile Smoothing & Repairing Toner
I purchased this product from the brand's official website, initially just to get a discount, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. My skin is combination-oily and sensitive during spring and summer, so my skincare needs to be gentle, refreshing, and soothing. This product meets all my requirements. It has a light serum-like texture, spreads easily, absorbs well, and doesn’t cause any irritation. Plus, it comes in a large bottle, is economical to use, and is surprisingly affordable, so I don’t feel guilty using it on my body as well💖.

Here's a personal tip: My skin is generally sensitive, easily turning red and swollen in hot weather, and quickly drying out in air-conditioned rooms, making it intolerant to changes. For serious issues that need medical attention, please consult a doctor. My skincare philosophy is to choose gentle, refreshing products with soothing ingredients. The texture shouldn’t be too thick, as it might make the skin feel suffocated.

Additionally, when your body temperature is high and you're sweating, like right after washing your hair, avoid applying skincare products immediately. Wait until your skin cools down and stops sweating before applying. This can reduce the chances of sensitivity. If you have similar issues, you might find this tip helpful.

heme Pressed Setting Powder 00 Matte

heme Pressed Setting Powder 00 Matte
I used this product during the winter, and it was very friendly to my combination oily-dry skin. My foundation didn’t crack from dryness, and I still love it now. While its oil control is a bit lacking outdoors, it's fantastic indoors with air conditioning💞.

The color doesn’t alter my original foundation, giving a slight matte and soft-focus effect. If you like a matte finish, it will enhance your foundation's texture. I also have its loose powder version, but the pressed powder with a mirror adds convenience. I usually carry it in my bag for touch-ups, and I replace the puff with one I prefer, which gives an even better finish😍.

CANMAKE Oil Block Mineral Powder C01

CANMAKE Oil Block Mineral Powder C01
It's a very compact and cute product, perfect for those who don’t want their makeup bag to take up too much space. The oil control is similar to heme but slightly better. It doesn’t do much for redness, but it has added skincare ingredients that prevent dryness and fine lines or irritation on my skin💝.

I think it might not be suitable for very oily skin, but combination skin like mine might love it. The powder is fine and doesn’t emphasize pores or feel heavy, and the puff is soft and applies makeup well. If it had a mirror, it would be perfect😇.

Hope this helps, and I wish everyone beautiful and healthy skin in the increasingly hot weather🌞.

Bringing good vibes with skincare/makeup/essentials/food/pets stored here🍀

Follow my IG documenting Tainan to the world☕

Threads is also open🍹

留言