Sharing Reviews of Five Great Hair Care Products:YOLU, Milbon Elujuda, O'right, &honey

As winter sets in, I unconsciously switched and used a round of hair care products, some newly purchased and some repurchased. Overall, I find them effective and have some positive experiences, so I thought I'd share and discuss with everyone.

YOLU Calm Night Repair Shampoo

YOLU calm night repair shampoo

During winter, my scalp tends to shift from oily to neutral, but my hair ends become drier, losing smoothness and definition. 
This bottle provides excellent moisturizing effects and is easy to rinse off. I'm most satisfied with how it revitalizes my hair, leaving it vividly hydrated and smooth. 
It enhances the results of subsequent hair care steps. Highly recommended for those with dry hair or anyone looking to revive lively and defined hairstyles.

Elujuda emulsion+ hair treatment

Elujuda emulsion+ hair treatment

This product is a classic for me, having used it for many years and repurchased numerous times, maintaining a consistently high level of satisfaction. 
For those with permed hair, you know how challenging it is to balance moisture, curl definition, softness, and a lightweight feel at the ends. However, this bottle manages to achieve all these aspects in a single use on my hair. 
It's also a must-have item for me when traveling abroad, and it can be easily paired with any hair oil without major issues. 
Highly recommended for those with high expectations for the texture of permed hair.

Milbon MO Elujuda Mellow hair Oil

Milbon MO Elujuda Mellow hair Oil

The texture is on the thicker side, but it absorbs well. Paired with the Elujuda emulsion+ hair treatment mentioned earlier, even in drier regions, my hair ends can maintain a lustrous texture for over a day. 
So, when traveling and there's little time to reapply hair products, the combination of Elujuda emulsion+ hair treatment and mellow oil is my go-to, a reliable duo that I repeatedly repurchase.

O'right Camellia Essential Hair Oil

O'right Camellia Essential Hair Oil

This product has a moderate texture, absorbs well, and I believe individuals with coarse, dry, and thick hair, like myself, would likely appreciate it. 
The post-application experience is marked by good moisturization and coverage. If you are already using hair oil products from this brand, this bottle is a fantastic option not to be missed.

& honey EX Deep Moist Hair Oil 3.0

& honey EX Deep Moist Hair Oil 3.0

Before the pandemic, every time I visited Japan, I would buy two bottles at the airport on my way back home. Due to my extremely dry hair, I opt for the orange-packaged variant for its sufficient moisturization. 
Its advantages lie in its cost-effectiveness, accessibility, and remarkable moisturizing capabilities. After use, my hair ends feel lightweight, maintaining beautiful curls.
If you're looking for an affordable option to keep your hair nourished and radiant without breaking the bank, this is undoubtedly a list-worthy choice.

☕Follow my Instagram for observations from Tainan to worldwide: https://pse.is/5jlyvb.

🍀For a collection of mood-boosting skincare, beauty, accessories, food, and adorable animals, check out this link: https://pse.is/5jlywk.

Wishing everyone healthy and glossy hair even in the chilly winter☺. 

留言