Astrological Forecast for August 2023 - All 12 Zodiac Signs Part 1 by Sophie Noemi

Public Astrology - Ascendant as the main focus, with the Sun as a supplement.
photographer:Jess Loiterton: https://www.pexels.com/zh-tw/photo/4612306/

Aries: Professionals in the online domain may have the opportunity to see the reality of their industry or need to devise new strategies to adapt to changes.

Taurus: Artists and performers have the chance to showcase their creative talents, and incorporating market demands will lead to praise and recognition.

Gemini: There's a chance for home renovation or increased opportunities for interactions with family members.

Cancer: There may be assistance from benefactors in the work aspect, as well as opportunities to mentor younger colleagues.

Leo: Necessary expenses for work may arise, so caution is advised in the realm of investment and financial management.

Virgo: Professionals in knowledge and communication fields have the opportunity to demonstrate their intelligence, but may also face challenges from experts in various domains that require careful handling.

Libra: Professionalism and dedication in work may be highly valued, but amidst the busyness, taking care of one's physical and mental well-being is crucial.

Scorpio: Collaborative endeavors may offer chances to expand business scope, but tempting proposals from partners require careful evaluation for security.

Sagittarius: Those considering short-term courses should choose reliable institutions carefully, and extra attention to safety during travel is advised.

Capricorn: A newfound emphasis on investment and financial matters should be accompanied by a cautious approach, guarding against improper desires.

Aquarius: The desire for investment and financial planning may arise, seeking professional advice and careful evaluation will provide more security.

Pisces: Collaborative projects might face deliberate scrutiny, seeking advice from experts and seeking support can help overcome challenges.

I tried using D-ID's virtual host to create a short video, and it doesn't look bad, right? Wishing everyone a wonderful and joyful August🍀!
Introduction:
Hi, I'm Sophie. I am a qualified teacher from Taiwan, and astrology and tarot are my interests and side businesses. Due to my profession, I have developed a certain level of social observation, and my style leans towards psychological astrology.

During the summer vacation, I am offering consultations to the first 20 paid individuals. The cost is $11 per person. The service includes either a personal natal chart analysis or a personalized forecast for the upcoming month. Please note that for astrology services, I will require your birthplace, year, month, day, hour, and minute. If any of this information is missing, I recommend a tarot reading on a specific theme for the next 1 to 3 months. For example, the emotional development with a dating partner in the next month.

To request a service, please email me at sophie109h@gmail.com with the details of your desired service. Once I receive your request, I will send you a payment request through Paypal. As astrology and tarot require considerable mental, physical, and time-consuming work, I will provide the service only after the payment is completed.

Alternatively, if you prefer to use Line for payment, you can find me with my Line ID: hjjlala (lowercase L) and add me as a friend. You can then transfer the payment, which is 330 NTD.

As I am based in Taiwan and considering the time difference, all consultations will be conducted through written responses and may take up to 10 business days. Please be aware that I do not accept cases during weekends and national holidays in Taiwan, and the waiting time for my response may extend up to 15 days. If you cannot wait for that long, please refrain from consulting with me.

I wish you the best and hope that through astrology or tarot guidance, you can face and create your future with a more positive outlook.



留言