What I Bought in Hokkaido: IHADA & Glass Floats from Otaru

(a lovely bakery in Otaru train station: Saint. Germain)

I just finished my Hokkaido trip on mid-September, and had many great experiences there. Here is a quick shopping share from my Hokkaido trip in Sapporo and Otaru:  

IHADA




On the first day of my trip in mid-September, I got sunburned by the 30-degree heat in Otaru. I didn’t apply any medicine during that time and held out for two days until I found this at Big Camera in Sapporo. I only opened and used it the night after returning to Taiwan. After a night's sleep, my condition improved significantly.  

I continued to use it for another day, applying it in the morning and evening after washing my face, giving my skin a break without makeup or sunscreen. By the morning of the third day, my skin had noticeably improved, from rough to smooth. It’s a great emergency helper for sensitive skin.

Glass Floats


(Ro Man Kan
 I purchased my glass floats here)

For me, Otaru is a great place to shop. 
The glass crafts are incredibly delicate and well worth bringing home as souvenirs. 
If you have a fish tank at home, I recommend adding a few glass floats. 
They're inexpensive but significantly enhance the fun, making travel memories a part of everyday life.  

S&B Wasabi



In Japan, wasabi sauce can be found everywhere, and of course, there are clearly marked sections in supermarkets where you can purchase it. 
This time, I casually grabbed a small package at checkout in Coop supermarket. 
After returning to Taiwan, my family tried it and said the flavor was quite strong, but the quality was good. 
Later, I checked online and found that it’s available in Taiwan as well, so the ingredients must not be bad. Sharing this with everyone—if you're a fan of wasabi sauce, you can follow the clues to find it and enjoy it easily in Taiwan too.  

#Otaru Travel
#Visiting Sapporo
#Traveling Hokkaido

Bringing good vibes with skincare/makeup/essentials/food/pets stored here🍀

Follow my IG documenting Tainan to the world☕

Threads is also open🍹

留言